- Rain Seasons. Abstract Painting.Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Might you be seeking magic on your journey. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- The carriage it pulled was just as dark, made of black wood. This carriage is hidden from mortal eyes. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- In the right place to our delight, recognizing the hour to begin our night. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Feeling blue. Accept a change and close your eyes, do what you do. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Piano. Manny sounds and colours. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Wild sea.Little boat for a big adventure. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Charlie Chaplin Painting Portrait 1 - Sir Charles Spencer "Charlie" Chaplin, KBE (16 April 1889 – 25 December 1977) was an English comic actor and filmmaker who rose to fame in the silent film era.
- Charlie Chaplin Painting Portrait 2 - Charlie Chaplin became a worldwide icon through his screen persona "the Tramp" and is considered one of the most important figures of the film industry.
- Charlie Chaplin Painting Portrait 3 - His career spanned more than 75 years, from childhood in the Victorian era until a year before his death in 1977, and encompassed both adulation and controversy.
- Gerhard Richter Tribute - 2. Gerhard Richter is one of the most important artists of our time; his career spans nearly six decades. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Gerhard Richter Tribute - 1. The other common themes in his work are the elements of chance, and the play between realism and abstraction. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Imagine God.John Lennon - "Imagine there's no heaven / It's easy if you try / No hell below us / Above us only sky / Imagine all the people / Living for today" John Lennon - Imagine. Contemporary Art Painting - Florin Coman
- Purple Haze.Jimi Hendrix - "Purple haze, all in my brain / Lately things they don't seem the same/ Actin' funny, but I don't know why / Excuse me while I kiss the sky." Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
- All that jazz - your hands it doesn’t know what’s love or hate anymore
- Venetian Mask - We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
- Flower Touch - The wardrobe mistress would touch up the petals with her curling iron
- Golden Giraffe - They are quiet and gentle
and I don’t know if their full of glee
- Old Sailor - On the seas of East and West. Beyond the fog! Beyond the horizon!
- Colour Rain. Because life is't about waiting for the storm to pass.
- Sigmund Freud Portrait - Does color affect your mood? Psychologists have said "Absolutely!" to that question for a very long time.
- Jester King - If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you; if you can keep your head when all men doubt you - yet make allowances for their doubting too.
- Sunflower - Sunflowers, growing tall, bringing life to that dull wall. Reaching up towards the Sun,
flowering for everyone.
- The Key -I've got the key, I've got the secret / I've got the key to another way...
- UK Forever - On 18 September 2014 people in Scotland voted in a Referendum to remain in the United Kingdom
The UK government believes that Scotland is better off in the UK and the UK is better off with Scotland in it.
- Angel Dream - Afraid you might wake to see the monster that had to leave.
- Ballet - This is a ballet that is truly too beautiful to be talked about, but must be seen and heard to be fully understood and loved.
- Gitan a Paris - Chanson gitane: pour violon / vie
- Blues Flower - Many blossoms line the streets a thousand colors that I could choose /
And I'm trying to imagine the taste of all the petals I must refuse.
- The bull - It represented a ritual bull-killing.
- Colour Houses - Walls of life. Colours calm, stimulate, invigorate and energise us.
- Face 2 Face - a woman's face wears many masks /
her precious secrets to conceal.
- Red Flamingo - One flamingo ascends slits a bleeding wound in the sky
- Green Eyes - Let them take away my ... Are like woods on a warm spring day.
- White Elephants - It is said that the King of Siam used to make a present of a white elephant to courtiers he wanted to ruin.
- The Whisper - I stand still to listen to it's cheerful whisper.
- London Colours - Rich, vivid and fantastic.
Copyright 2014. Contemporary Art Paintings (Fine Art, Abstract, Expressionism, Impressionism) by Florin Coman. All rights reserved.
fine art - abstract - expessionism